Sunday 13 May 2007

What have we been upto

Well at the moment things are looking ok re Rebekah and the others etc, but we had a bit of scary news Saturday morning Tom who is Nessa's boyfriend Nessa being my step daughter was rushed into the hospital with a suspected blood clot on his lung he is only 16 and had his appendix out about 4 weeks ago, he has now had a scan and have started treatment to dissolve it so she is a little worried at the moment as she has not seen him yet as he was not allowed visitors yesterday so she will go today.
I have just finished a first aid course yesterday it was over 12 hours so the last two Saturdays that's what I have been up to.
Rebekah went on her first ever sleepover last weekend and although she cried at bedtime she stayed but we had to go and pick her up at 7.30am as she wanted to come home little babe, ( I cried when i dropped her off I am such a wuss when it comes to Rebekah lol)
Last night we went to the Mexican with my mother in law and Steve's brother and wife they are up from Dorchester for the weekend.It was really nice and we had a good time.

Forgot to add my TSV came from QVC and I love it !!! might even use some of it ( that would be a surprise lol )

No comments:

takes me back