Monday 7 May 2007

May May May

Gosh into May already and I haven't even gotten round to Blogging so whats been going on. Well our house is full of pre gcse nerves as Nessa prepares for her exams and I am warned it will probably get a lot more tense before June and the final exam. We have had another meeting in school about Rebekah and it seems fingers crossed touch wood that we are on the right track to getting things back to normal.

Bank Holiday weekend news not a lot to say really but I have managed to persuade hubby that we should go visit the Lowry Shopping outlet at Salford where I know there is a paper mill shop lol so I will report back later with any news lol. Oh ........................... and yes I just had to order the TSV on QVC today to cheer me up hahaha

Enjoy your Bank Holiday what ever your doing

No comments:

takes me back