Thursday 31 May 2007

Half term madness

Been a week or so since i last blogged as I really seem to struggle to find the time at the moment but as its half term i have a couple of minutes to myself.( I don't suppose too many read this but for the people who do (thanks for your comments) i better try and keep it updated lol )
Neesa and Sam have gone to their mums for a couple of days and Rebekah has gone to explorer scouts with her dad. I feel he wanted me to go with them but I managed to get out of it lol.
So what have we been up to ?
We went on our scouting centenary camp and arrived Friday night in the sunshine but oh how cold it got in the night and doesn't it get light early ? well that was the excuse that our cubs made when they were up at 4.30am fully dressed waiting for breakfast. That wouldn't of been too bad but the scouts didn't stop chatting till 4.00am and tents don't have good walls do they lol . We had a fantastic opening ceremony where i did see Tracey's son but then when i went to point him out to my sis they all merged into one in their uniforms. Loads of activities Loads of food Loads of laughs loads of oohs and ahhs at the firework display but not a lot of sleep. We came home Monday afternoon just before the hail and rain hit and all tents were dry thank goodness
So really now we are just recovering and wow is it taking some time.

No comments:

takes me back