Monday 19 March 2007

Monday Monday

Gosh don't Mondays come around quick ?
Work is absolute chaos at the moment we have the builders in doing some internal changes to our building and so along with the builders knocking and hammering and the children pretending to be builders in the brick corner knocking and hammering and then the other children trying to be noisier than them well............................ you can just imagine the noise cant you.

Really need to get back into my card making as I feel it is slipping away from me again so fingers crossed when we have our Easter break in two weeks I can really get my head round it all again.
We have a meeting at school tomorrow for Rebekah's Sacramental Programme with Father John as she makes her confirmation in May and then her Holy Communion in June .

Hopefully will have some more excitement for you tomorrow lol

No comments:

takes me back