Friday 23 March 2007

wow doesnt time fly

Well people its Friday already and I am at home doing my record of achievement books as well as looking over a few posts on my favourite sites such as http://www.craftsbycarolyn.co.uk/ and http://www.stampingmadforum.co.uk/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl. Well its been a quietish week really Tuesday we had our meeting at church for Rebekah's sacramental programme she is to be confirmed in May and Holy Communion in June and she has chosen Cecilia as her confirmation name.
Wednesday I had the final meeting concerning Rebekah at school as some of you may have been aware we were having some problems with her but she is starting to sparkle a little bit now and seems happier so happy Rebekah = happy Linda.
Thursday all quiet in the Lawrence household as the older ones had gone bouldering with the explorer scouts . Tonight Rebekah has a practice at the church for her Brownies as they are 90 this year and having a celebration. Rebekah has to dress as a Rosebud from I think the 1930's.
Then tomorrow me and my sis are off to Harrogate to the Great Northern Paper Extravaganza
it will be brill hoping to meet up with a few peeps as well.
Anyway better get back to work
Linda x

No comments:

takes me back