Sunday 18 March 2007

Happy Mothers Day

well we have had a lovely day today my little Rebekah who is 7 made me breakfast in bed ( with daddies help of course) then i opened my presents which was some shower gel from "lush" called sweetie pie ( Rebekah chose it cos that's what i call her lol) I also got some small storage boxes which i think are a hint to sort out my crafting stuff lol. We went to church were all the mums got a little bunch of daffodils and then been out for a meal which was lovely. Me and Rebekah have just made some yum yum cake as we call it others may know it as mars bar cake All in all a lovely day ( just waiting for the peace to be shattered lol when my two step children come back from spending the weekend with their mum )

Been a good weekend for a change so fingers crossed next week will be just as good

No comments:

takes me back