Saturday 10 March 2007

its the weekend

Well what are you up to this weekend ?
My plans are for quite a relaxing weekend but hey it never works out as planned does it ?
I am off to the hairdressers this morning and its a treat as well as i don't have to pay as i have vouchers from my birthday so that's nice but do I have my highlights as normal or do i go for a colour and highlights decisions decisions.

After that were off to Blackburn for a bit of retail therapy but also the boring bit like essential food shopping lol.
Tomorrow were off to the football for the Rovers V Man City FA Cup round so come on you Blues. For a change its me hubby and daughter off to this as step children are off to their uncles 40th Birthday meal. Just hope there alright when they come back as Stepson has been having quite a troubled time of it lately.

That's all for now folks

No comments:

takes me back