Friday 2 March 2007

Keep Clear its the sicky house !!! ( please dont read if of a delicate stomache )

Oh my word what a day it started at just after midnight ( well i know they normally do but i don't normally see the start of the day in lol) Rebekah was sick ( not just normal sick but sick from a great height as she is on the top bunk and it was as she was coming down the steps to go to the loo) It went everywhere BUT fortunately not over her sister in the lower bunk.

After we had tidied all that up she came in my bed for the night and as she slept on and off I hovered on the edge of the bed ( how can a 7 yr old take up so much room ?) She was awake on and off with tummy ache and at about 5 ish this morning she was fully awake and then sick again all over our bed so had to change that. ( twice ) second time just put her in a sleeping bag on the bed.

I went to work but ended up coming home I felt decidedly dodgy and still do if i am honest. I should of been out tonight with my dad and my hubby for a meal at the local cricket club but feel lousy so sent Steve to go on his own.

Right off to bed now to see if this yucky feeling goes

Linda x

No comments:

takes me back