Thursday 1 February 2007

last day of being 39 arghhhhhhhhhhh

Yes folks its finally caught up with me and tomorrow my life begins apparently ( well that's what everyone keeps saying apart from my darling Rebekah who keeps telling everyone that mummy is only 21 ) she is a good girl

Well whats been happening well loads really regarding the step kids and there mum but to personal to put on here but i just want to hug them and let them know I love them and and will always be there for them even though they are confused angry and sad at the moment.

The weekend should be good we are having a drop in night tomorrow with a few friends calling round and then on Saturday off to Bolton shopping early doors then off to Football to watch Blackburn V Sheffield Utd then off out for a meal and I don't know where it is either so that will be a nice surprise

Cards are piling up nicely ready to be opened tomorrow so i will say bye for now

Linda aged 39yrs 364 days and counting lol

No comments:

takes me back