Saturday 27 January 2007

Whoops !!!

Not blogged for ages sorry but its just one of those things i don't have a very interesting life lol either that or by the time i get on the PC at night i am too tired to bother lol.

Anyway not much has been happening in Lawrence world this last week apart from me trying to hide away from my Birthday which is coming up on Friday. I share my birthday with my step daughter and she will be 16 can't quite believe it and I will be 40.
Wanted to hide away from this birthday but have now decided to stand up and shout out about it. We are not having a party but will have a kind of buffet tea where friends and family can drop in and see us ( hubby is working ) and will go out for a meal on Saturday.

Neesa has no idea what she would like for her birthday and to be honest neither do I so we will have to have a real good think about it.

Anyway got to go as Rebekah is at a party and needs collecting soon

Bye

Linda x

1 comment:

Rachel said...

omg Happy 40th for tomorrow Linda and also birthday wishes for your step daughter. Hope you have a lovely weekend celebrating, and congrats on the continuing weight loss xxxxxxxxxxxxx

takes me back