Sunday 4 February 2007

40

Talk about a hectic weekend where do i begin well Friday was my 40th Birthday and my darling hubby was working so I invited a few friends round for drop in and a few nibbles. Saturday I had been told that we were going out for a meal but not were i was going.

The next thing I know I am at the local Cricket Club where a fantastic surprise party had been organised for me by my hubby sis and friend Andrew. I had no idea at all and walked into a darkened room where all of a sudden lights came on and the room was full of all my friends. I still cant believe it to be honest as I know the most talkative people in the world and they all managed to keep it a surprise for me.

So overall a really really brilliant weekend and absolutely blown away by peoples kindness.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Belated Birthday Linda, sounds like a fab weekend with the surprise party. Sending you lots of belated birthday hugs and wishes xxxxxxxxxx from me and the kiddies xxxxxxxxxx

Linda said...

thanks rachel it was a brill night and feel very lucky that it was done for me x x xx

takes me back