Saturday 20 January 2007

weekend news


Not a lot to tell really but had a nice day today ( Saturday ) only me hubby and Rebekah here this weekend as the kids are at their mums so it seems really quiet lol plus i am only fighting 2 other people for the computer and not 4 ha ha ha. By the way here is the pic of her in her new glasses as promised not a brill one but will do for now.

My sis came round today and we had a laugh watching the craft channels looking for inspiration ( still waiting I am afraid ) then we headed off to Ozzie Mills for a look around Topaz to see what was hot lol didn't really pick up much its been a long time since payday in December and seems a long way off end of January.

Been trying to sort out what to do for my Birthday ( 2nd Feb ) when i will be 40 oh god there you go i have said it i am dreading it turning 30 never bothered me but 40 arghhhhhhh. Me thinks just a quiet family night in on actual Birthday but then out for a meal the Saturday if i have to celebrate then might as well go all weekend lol.

Watched the football down at my sisters tonight yes sorry all you girls who think football yuk i really do enjoy the game so much in fact me and the girls have season tickets for Blackburn Rovers any way we won yeah 3 - 0

Off to sort out some stuff for church tomorrow as my darling little girl has volunteered me to help out with the children's liturgy ( kids !!! )

Linda x

No comments:

takes me back