Wednesday 11 April 2007

Sorry

Hi been a while since i blogged sorry but time just seems to slip away from me ( I cant believe its nearly the end of the Easter Hols) Well what have we done well
  1. Rebekah finished school last Wednesday
  2. Went to Ikea on Thursday
  3. Friday Easter activities at Rufford Old Hall
  4. Saturday was football
  5. Sunday egg hunt followed by church then i cooked for 11
  6. Went to Lake District to a friends and called to see H's shop ( the sign is just brill)
  7. Cubs tonight where we made fires and cooked twists

Oh yes and in between all this we have put new laminate flooring down and swapped all our rooms round ( mad or what !!! )

On a sadder note some of you may be aware of the trouble I have had with Rebekah and her not liking school well she broke down in tears today ( just after buying some new school bobbles) saying she didn't like her teacher and that he frightened her I really don't know what to do it makes me so sad I just want her to be happy, but don't know how to help.

Any way hopefully will be able to talk a little to her before she goes back as she still has another week yet

Linda x

No comments:

takes me back