Monday 2 April 2007

Easter Passion

Tonight we went to school to watch Rebekah in the Easter Passion Production it was fantastic!!!! and I am not just saying that because Rebekah was in it but it was. The teachers had worked so hard it was all done to music and modern music and the children had learnt all the words to about 10 different hard songs. Well done to all of them.

Bit behind the times in the technology stakes here but I have finally got an Ipod I have had my mp3 player for ages but now I have moved up in the league of music and have a snazzy pink ipod lol

Been thinking about a friend today off a crafts forum i go on who was opening her shop today selling food so if you read this H have been thinking of you and hope all went well. Also glad to read my Raks had been received.

Right off to bed now
byeeee

P.S have added links to blogs i love to have a look at if you have a blog and would like adding then just leave us a note cheers now x x x

No comments:

takes me back