Friday 28 March 2008

quick update

Well what we been up to then since I last blogged ??? I have to apologise as I am still utterly addicted to my face book and I seem to spend any spare time I have growing plants, poking people and finding friends both new and old.
We had a good Easter time as we went o visit our dear friends in the lake district and it was brilliant we had such a good time and on Easter Sunday there were 12 of us for lunch it was so nice to be part of all the family fun.
Since we have been back Steve unfortunately been working so we have done some its with Nana and my sis. Did have some good news though Matthew who is Rebekah's God Father and his wife Joanne who live in Texas have had a baby girl and we were privallaged to see Taylor when she was only a few hours old via web cam it was amazing and if you read this Matt and Jo Thank you and Congratulations .
We went to the pictures this morning to see The Game Plan which I have to admit was quite funny.
Rebekah is off to a party tonight where she has to dress as a movie star so she has chosen Hannah Montana ( you must have watched an episode lol ) and then she is on a sleep over and pictures in the morning before another party tomorrow afternoon ( it costs us a fortune lol ) and she has a busier social life than me.
Off to sort out the fancy dress now will post photographs as soon as I can

No comments:

takes me back