Sunday 2 March 2008

Happy Mothers Day

Firstly I would like to wish all mums reading this a Happy Mothers Day just had a text from a friend and would like to share it with you

A mum is a rose whose petals are soft


A mum is a lily whose stem is tall and strong


A mum is a person who is never wrong


A mum is a person you should love for ever


A mum is a person who you should trust and believe in and never doubt her.


From one good mum to many others feel free to pass it on.
I recieved some flowers from my step children and some lovely earrings from Rebekah also we went out for lunch.





Anyway a quick catch up of what we have been upto we went to visit Cobbles and Clay in Haworth which in its description says its an art cafe.


Its a fantastic place and I have posted a fe pics of what we have been doing



Rebekah Miles Neesa and Nana enjoy painting their pots.

Rebekah and Miles

Me and my plate

Neesa and her penguin

Got to appologise for lack of blogging as well as I seem to be addicted to FaceBook at moment lol

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMF Facebook Linda? I have to ration myself on that thing! Wonderful photos of your family - that place looks fantastic! Lol x

takes me back