Sunday 2 December 2007

December whoo !!!!!!

Sorry but I am like a child when it comes to December I love it the tree has gone up and Rebekah cant wait to get up in a morning to open her High School Musical calendar lol.
Just glad that something has cheered me up I have had this awful cold but not a cold if you know what i mean i have all the symptoms but nothing comes out. Including my voice it is now a week since my throat went its not sore but i have very little voice. Steve thinks its great lol.
Had some fantastic news last night our friends Craig and Pam who moved up to the lake district in spring time and then had their little boy Jack have asked me and Steve to be God Parents I cried when Craig asked and I am just so honoured to be asked. Cant wait so will have to get the creative juices flowing for a card wont I lol.

Tomorrow Monday we are off ( me and Pam ) over to Bamber Bridge to Stamping Mad Forum Friends Craft Club I cant wait we had a fantastic time last month and I am excited lol
Will hopefully get back and post about what we got up to lol

Speak soon

No comments:

takes me back