Sunday 28 October 2007

Half term report

Well what have we been up to

Well its official I have now not bitten my nails for a whole week, now I know to some people its a disgusting habit and I totally agree but its something I have done since i was a child and i do it without even thinking, but I am trying to stop and believe you me it takes all my will power not to bite them.

We have been helping my mum and dad move house which has been a little sad as its the old family home they have moved from but its for the best as this is into sheltered accommodation and is going to be much better for them in the future but they have been in the same house for the last 42 years and it has taken some moving lol.

Went up to the lakes on Friday to see some good friends and see how there new house is coming on and on the way we stopped at a sandwich shop called the Square in Milnthorpe which belongs to a friend H off Carolyns Craft Forum is and we had the most fantastic breakfast rolls yum yum.

Saturday was Ikea day and we went spending my mums money for the new house lol
Today we are off to church then back into routine of uniforms and homework lol ready for school although Rebekah not back till Tuesday and Sam Wednesday. Poor Neesa back on Monday.
Been thinking of Neesa and Sam a lot this weekend whilst they are visiting their mum.
Well that's all for now folks Rebekah just altering a plain pencil case so will add photographs later.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done Linda on the nail biting. Can you believe it's 6 months today since I quit smoking!! Keep up the good work. LOL

Linda said...

Thanks Lynn
And well done with the stopping smoking. Keep up the good work.
Have added yu to my list of Blogs hope that ok

takes me back