Thursday 13 September 2007

how time flies

Well have been back at work for nearly 2 weeks now and i just don't know where the time has gone. Its all back to normal here well our kind of normal anyways. I am back at work, Neesa has started her beauty therapy course at college Sam has gone into year 9 and Rebekah has started in year 4.
Cubs has started back so my Wednesdays are back to the hectic times they where before the summer holidays but that could all change as Rebekah may be joining Cubs and leaving Brownies. Its a decision we have all had to discuss as its not as easy as it may first seem.
My Dear friend who I have done cubs with for many years and is also Rebekah's God mother has been diagnosed with Cancer and starts her Chemotherapy in the next couple of weeks, this means we are a leader down and if Rebekah is at Brownies then I cant be in two places at the one time and so really need her to be with me at cubs for convenience more than anything and I didn't want her giving up brownies and just attending cubs with me with out the chance of being able to achieve some awards.
Ramble over with now off to look at a cd of pictures from my friend at work who climbed Mount Kilimanjaro (sp) during the summer with her husband.

No comments:

takes me back