Friday 20 July 2007

hooray hooray its the holi holidays !!!!!!

Well hooray hooray its the holi holidays sorry dont mean to rub it in but I am now off for the summer hols. I am doing a week and a half of the summer club but thats it lol.
I feel very honoured today and privalaged to have had such wonderful children in my group at nursery who have spoit me with such lovely thank you gifts.
Rebekah has now left year 3 and I think she possibly is quite pleased but she does say she has enjoyed it.
Well tomorrow I am going on a visit to one of the local mosques they have sent out open invitations and as cultural diversity co-ordinator at work i thought it would be good to go and see. I also need to pick up some mor euros for the hols and then on Sunday I am off to Disney land Paris whoo!!!! cant wait.

Watch out secret postcard pal your card will be with you soon lol ( I am in a postcard swap on
http://www.craftsbycarolyn.co.uk/ )

No comments:

takes me back