Saturday 23 June 2007

My Friend has had her baby !!!



What brilliant news today my dear friend who moved back up to the lake district a month or so ago has given birth this morning at 7.00am. Jack William weighed in at 6.5lbs. Mother and Baby both doing well.
Got to admit it I cried when they rang as I do miss them all so much now they have moved away.


What else have we done today well we went to Cuerden Park http://www.cuerdenvalleypark.org.uk/ which was really good Rebekah made a bird box, twig pencil had a go at paint balling, played on some of the children's rides and had a good walk around.

Tomorrow we are hoping to go and visit Baby Jack I will try and put a picture of the cards me and Rebekah have made for the new parents.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

aaahhhhh so cute. Cant believe my baby Jack is now 17 mths and full of trouble ~wink~ xxx

takes me back