Saturday 28 April 2007

Ok I admit it I am addicted

Well folks I have got to admit it I am totally hooked on reading lots of Blogs ( is it addicted or just down right nosey cant make my mind up)
Well had quite a nice weekend so far Rebekah went for tea to a friends on Friday night which gave me time to go and have my hair done in peace and quiet lol. Today we had a cub competition in the morning where the Cubs had to do bases such as pioneering, first aid, fire lighting, map and compass, home safety, road safety and tracking they all had a brill time and our team came 2nd ( Well done lads ), this now means we get to go on and represent our district in the county competition in June.
Next we went to the football and Blackburn beat Charlton 4 - 1 so that was good, went to Asda thanks to my sis who took me and then had KFC for tea.
Tomorrow hubby and two step children are out for the day so just me and Rebekah to do as we please ( how lovely )

Going to add a list of blogs I read so check them out they are such a bunch of talented people

No comments:

takes me back