Thursday 19 April 2007

Back to school Blues

Some of you might be aware of the trouble I was having with Rebekah and not wanting to go to school ( she has been making her self sick and crying that she was not well enough to go) This has been going on for a while now and although we have been working with the family Liaison teacher and we did seem to be making some progress we have been knocked back to step one today when she went back to school. I have had to literally push her into the car whilst she is crying and trying to make herself sick and all in all have had one bad day. I have been in touch with school today with the head teacher and arranged a meeting tomorrow , I am really at my wits end I don't know what to do anymore for the best. Sorry to bore you but feel better just "talking" about it

No comments:

takes me back