Thursday 4 January 2007

well it was back to work and school today !

Hi well today was the day I was back to work and the kids back to school and as far as Rebekah I was dreading it this morning I felt like i had done a days work before i got to work keeping Rebekah upbeat about going to school. She didn't go to breakfast club I took her to school at the normal time and as we were standing outside she was just transferring one anxiety to another but she was really brave and i kissed her and in she went. Her teacher just grabbed me and asked how was she and said don't worry i will keep my eye on her. Hence i got in the car and cried my eyes out I have jumped every time the phone has rung at work but she has come home ok not brilliant but ok and that in its self is an improvement.

I came home from work to a lovely tea cooked by hubby and then after he had been out to explorers my friend came round with her scan picture to show me and Rebekah. Pam had told us a few weeks ago she was expecting but hadn't told anyone but now she is 14 weeks she had a picture to show and came to show us Rebekah is so excited its unbelievable.

I am really pleased for Pam and Craig as they have longed for a baby for so long. Can't wait lol

Right I am off

Linda x

2 comments:

Em said...

Linda, I'm so pleased all went well with Rebekah today - have been thinking of you both {{hug}}

Em (UKmum) xxx

Rachel said...

Linda hiya hun welcome to blog land

OMG is it THE PAM!!!! what fantastic news !!!!! please send on my many congrats!!!!!

Glad school went ok for Rebekah - they are a worry kids arent they"!?!


Look forward to reading more of your blog

sending you all hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxx

takes me back