Tuesday 9 January 2007

just when i thought things were on the up

Well today has not been particully a good one, Rebekah went off to school absolutely fine but by the time she got to breakfast club she had been sick and really upset and kept saying she didnt know why. ( made worse by the fact that my dad had taken her to school as i was already at work). I spoke to the Family Liaison Teacher who tried to put my mind at rest by telling me that she would go and see her and make sure she was ok but to be honest all i wanted to do was go and get her BUT I didnt i stayed strong knowing that i have to do it even though it was breaking my heart.
Any way sad bit over she came home from school absolutely fine and seemed as though she had no cares in the world lol so we are gonna give Breakfast Club a break for the rest of this week and see how we go on.
On a personal note been to be weighed tonight and have lost 3.5lbs so thats a total of 14.5lbs now so onwards and downwards hopefully lol

Thats it for now folks

Linda x

No comments:

takes me back