Thursday 11 January 2007

Its nearly the weekend

Firstly I must apologise about my posting yesterday I was feeling really down and shouldn't of posted at all but then again this is more about my day to day feelings and that's what they were yesterday.
Today things look brighter Rebekah has had a better day at school and my day has been good we are going on camp with the scouts tomorrow so probably wont get online till Sunday to update the blog sorry, also big thing tomorrow Rebekah gets her " Little Miss Naughty " glasses and she cant wait bless, also a bit of a pick up for her is she is going to be taking on keyboard music lessons at school next week she is so excited ( she had decided violin was not for her thank you thank you thank you lol )

Well that's it I have still to pack yet so will say night night

Linda x

No comments:

takes me back